Mrs. Margaret Brisling,
4009, Widgeon Way
Mrs. Angelina Smith,
E-69, Flagler Drive
Dear Mrs. Raven,
I hope this letter finds you in your best health. I cannot express to you how happy I am to hear that you are expecting a baby. I would like to tell you that I gladly accept your invitation to be one of your guests. I am so excited to see you and welcome you to the world of motherhood!
It is such a beautiful experience of being pregnant. The last time I saw you was during your wedding. The pleasant time has arrived for you and I hope that you are relishing every bit of this wonderful lifetime experience.
Please tell me if you need any help with the preparations, I would happily help in any way I can.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- leave letter for baby shower
- baby shower leave letter
- sample acceptance for a baby shower invitation
- baby shower leave request
- Write a letter for seemantham function to my office
- leave application for baby shower function
- leave letter for valaikappu
- leave letter for baby shower function
- leave application for baby shower & family function
- how to write leave letter for baby shower