236 Allens Drive
Los Angeles, CA 91989
September 20, 2011
Mrs. Elizabeth Peterson
Texas State University
067 Princeton Drive
Houston, TX 75042
Dear Mrs. Peterson,
This letter is regarding the vacant posts of Admission Counselor in the Texas State University. I saw the advertisement on the monster.com website. Given my experience, education and skills I think you can consider me suitable for this position and hire me.
I took up my baccalaureate degree at a reputed university and have worked as a counselor for ten years. I left my post to take further studies. I have good communication skills and have a vast experience working with students. I also have good interpersonal skills and can guide students in choosing the right courses.
I have attached my resume and other necessary documents along with this letter. I thank you for your time and consideration. I can be reached on the above mentioned contact details.
I look forward to an interview at your earliest convenience.
- Relieving Letter
- Experience lette
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- admissions counselor cover letter
- cover letter for admissions counselor
- sample cover letter for admissions counselor
- admission counselor cover letter
- admissions counselor cover letter sample
- cover letter admissions counselor
- sample admissions counselor cover letter
- sample cover letter admissions counselor
- cover letters for admissions counselor
- admission counselor cover letter sample