Ms. Camilla Parker
16, Whistler Drive
Mr. Shaun Steve
17, Whistler Drive
Dear Mr. Steve
This is to consent with the reference to your recent telephonic conversation to deal with & accept the clauses as proposed to enter into the tenancy agreement in relation to the subject.
I would like to repeat the terms once again for the record: I will pay a sum of $500 per month for the room and $100 per month towards electricity and water bills. For the first month, along with the first month’s rent, I will give you the same amount as security deposit to be paid back when I leave. Both parties will give a month’s notice to empty the premises. This agreement is applicable for one year, starting today and needs to be renewed once the tenure is over.
Enclosing herewith 4 post dated checks as to abide with the clauses & also includes the advance deposit.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- tenancy agreement letter
- sample tenancy agreement letter
- sample of tenancy agreement letter
- tenancy agreement letter sample
- rent agreement letter sample
- tenant agreement letter
- sample rent agreement letter
- sample letter renewal of tenancy agreement
- sample letter of tenancy agreement
- tenancy agreement sample letter