Bed no 9,
Dear Mrs James,
Hope you’re keeping well. I would firstly like to apologize for the extreme inconvenience caused to you. I therefore decided to write to you personally and accept our mistakes. I regret that you had to wait for one extra day for the operation. Actually, our staff scheduled two operations at a same time and the other patient required operation immediately because of his critical condition and at the moment we had to take a decision of operating him first. I understand that it has caused you and your loved ones a lot of trouble and I deeply regret and would like to apologize for the same.
Since, you had to wait for the operation for one full day, we know we cannot compensate for the loss of time but as a part of our regret expression we shall not charge anything for the serviced provided you on the additional stay at our clinic. I hope you will forgive and forget on whatever happened and accept our apologies. Please do take care, and we are always there for you.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- apology letter to patient
- apology letter to a patient
- how to write an apology letter to a patient
- apology letter to patient sample
- sample apology letter to patient
- patient apology letter
- letter of apology to patient
- apology letter to customer for mistake
- sample letter of apology to patient
- sample apology letter to a patient