Mr. Keith Wright
101, Jacob Street
Hartford, Connecticut – 52047
Dear Mr. Keith,
We would like to congratulate you on your successful business visit to our country and also would like to thank you for visiting our charity organization and sharing your valuable time with us and the people working along with me. All our working staff was elated to meet you and your donations were also very appreciable. The donations would be used for the benefit of the poor children for their education, clothes etc.
I, Roger Allen, on behalf of the whole team would like to invite you for the next alumni event being organized by the organization. There are many events to be organized this time.
We’d be glad to see you again whenever you visit the country again. I will personally send you the details of our next event through mail or phone. Contact details are enclosed.
Mary Charity Group
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- alumni appeal letter
- alumni donation letter
- sample alumni donation request letter
- sample admission college recommendation letter from alumni
- alumni recommendate letter
- student alumi letters
- college letter of recommendation from alumni
- examples of alumni letters
- high school alumni letter
- letter of recommendation from alumni