Sept 22, 2011
212, Rosewood Avenue
Bloomington, IN 20256
Dear Mr. Thompson
I am writing to you on behalf of Smile Foundation, Bloomington. Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that was started by me and my wife, Stella Garcia. The objective of this organization is to create awareness about the lack of development in the backward streets and also about the street children. We raise funds to supply young orphan children with basic amenities like food, water, clothes etc. Once in 2 months, we enact stage plays which create awareness among the people.
On October 3, 2011, Smile Foundation is staging a play titled “Live and let live”. In order to make it successful, we need a lot of funds to arrange costumes, stage, lights, banners, posters, advertising etc. Any generous monetary help would be appreciated, big or small. It will definitely help our cause. The name of your company will appear on advertisements, promotional flyers etc.
Thank you for considering our request. Please contact us for any details on 313 – 900 – 547.
Download Sample Donation Appeal Letter in Word
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- house fire donation letter
- letter for donations to house fire victim
- letter requesting donations for fire victims
- sample request for donations from a house fire
- Help Fire Victims promotion
- wording to ask for donations after a fire
- fire victims assistance letter
- fire victim appeal letter
- family house caught on fire letter for donations
- coworker house on fire organizing a collection