Sept 22, 2011
212, Rosewood Avenue
Bloomington, IN 20256
Dear Mr. Thompson
I am writing to you on behalf of Smile Foundation, Bloomington. Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that was started by me and my wife, Stella Garcia. The objective of this organization is to create awareness about the lack of development in the backward streets and also about the street children. We raise funds to supply young orphan children with basic amenities like food, water, clothes etc. Once in 2 months, we enact stage plays which create awareness among the people.
On October 3, 2011, Smile Foundation is staging a play titled “Live and let live”. In order to make it successful, we need a lot of funds to arrange costumes, stage, lights, banners, posters, advertising etc. Any generous monetary help would be appreciated, big or small. It will definitely help our cause. The name of your company will appear on advertisements, promotional flyers etc.
Thank you for considering our request. Please contact us for any details on 313 – 900 – 547.
Download Sample Donation Appeal Letter in Word
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- house fire donation letter
- write up to request for financial assitance on house burn down on fire
- fundraising letter for house burning
- fundraiser letter for coworkers house that burned down
- fund rasing for shot victum wording
- examples soliciting donations for a co-worker who lost item in fire
- EMAIL REQUESTING DONATIONS ADFTER FIRE
- donation letter for victims in a fire
- compose letter to ask for donation for fire victims
- asking for collections for house fire