Mr. Stephen Garcia
Magistrate- Civil Affair Court
Dear Mr. Garcia,
I am writing this letter in regards to my appeal against parking fine of receipt no. 112506, of vehicle parking fine which was issued to me on September 15, 2011 in the parking place of the Cambay Hotel on London Highway.
I am a trailer driver working for many companies in London. I usually take a halt at Cambay Hotel during my day and night shifts. But the Traffic police of London have fined me for putting my car in no parking when there was no sign board for “No parking” or “wallet parking”.
I request you to kindly investigate the matter thoroughly before you decide my fine. I am willing to provide any further information and I can be contacted on 808 574 1125 and email@example.com .
Your initiative in this regard will be highly appreciable.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- appeal letter sample for parking offence
- traffic offence appeal letter sample
- appeal letter sample for traffic offence
- sample of appeal letter for parking offence
- appeal letter for fine
- sample of appeal letter for traffic fines
- sample letter of appeal for parking fine
- example of appeal letter for metro fine
- appeal letter template registration fine
- appeal letter sample for fine