September 28, 2011
Registrar and secretary,
Texas College of Engineering,
319 Crescents Ave,
Dallas, TX – 60052
[Sub: Examination appeal]
I, Timothy Lewis, pursuing engineering 3rd year in Electronics and Communications bearing the roll number 709890, could not attend the internals due to a severe accident that I met on the day of the examination. It would be very difficult for me to score good marks in the semester examinations without internal examination marks. So it is my sincere appeal to you, to re conduct my internals.
My previous semester results have always been good and I request a fair chance to prove my caliber and to be allowed to give re-internal exam.
Attached with this letter are the necessary certificates and medical reports.
Electronics and Communications – II year
Roll No: 709890
Texas College of Engineering
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter requesting exam results
- sample appeal letter for exam results
- appeal letter sample for university
- appeal letter for exam result
- university appeal letter sample
- appeal letter sample for exam results
- sample letter for re-examination
- sample letter appeal against exam results
- sample letter to registrar of university
- exam result request letter