August 21, 2010
Mr. James Anderson, Manager
4563 323 Brook Avenue
Ref: Advertisement in Wall Street on August 17, 2010.
Sub: Application for the post of finance advisor.
This is in reference to the advertisement in Wall Street for the post of finance advisor in your bank. I would like to present my candidature for the same in your esteemed bank.
I have done my graduation in Economics from the Boston University and have worked as a finance assistant for almost 9 years in 2 different companies. I have a good working experience of portfolio making and income tax procedures, and also in department of accounts. If required I can also work in accounts department. I am attaching my resume along with testimonials which will give you a detailed account of my qualifications and experience.
I hope you will give me an opportunity to meet you and attend a personal interview and assure you that I would turn an asset to your company.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- application to bank manager
- application format to bank manager
- application letter format to bank manager
- application format for bank manager
- sample letter to bank manager
- application to bank manager format
- application letter format for bank manager
- application for bank manager
- complaint letter to bank manager
- letter format to bank manager