August 17, 2010
1-2, Rose Street
Ref: Your advertisement in the Daily Times dated August 21, 2010.
This is in the reference to your advertisement in the Daily Times last Sunday, for the post of trainee sub-editors (fresher). I would like to offer my candidature for the same.
I have completed my MA in English Literature from the prominent Loyola College in Chennai and currently I am pursuing a diploma in journalism through correspondence course. Though I am a fresher, I was an enthusiast in my school and college times. I have served as the sub-editor and editor of my college and school magazines respectively. I wish to shape my career in the field of journalism and I think Daily Times is the best platform to begin and work with.
I have attached my detailed CV for your reference along with few testimonials written by few of my college professors. I hope you will give me an opportunity to meet you and attend a personal interview and assure you that I would turn an asset to your company.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- application letter for the post of lecturer for fresher
- application letter for teacher job for fresher
- cover letter for assistant professor job fresher
- application for lecturer post fresher
- sample cover letter for fresher lecturer post
- covering letter for lecturer job for fresher
- cover letter for assistant professor fresher
- application format for teaching job for fresher
- application for the post of lecturer
- job application letter for the post of lecturer for fresher