Mr. A. Anand.
Mumbai High court
Chamber – E:109
89, D.N.Dixit Road
Mumbai 400 010
17th May, 2010
It was indeed a pleasure to have appointed you as our lawyer to fight the property dispute with the developer of our flat. It was equally pleasant to know that you have waived a portion of your legal charges. I am sure during the process of the court proceedings you must have undergone through my bank papers.
Actually, I had taken loan from bank before I had given the token money to the developer to buy this flat. This had escalated my monthly expenditure by a considerable proportion.
But this kind gesture from your end will definitely ease some of my financial burden. I am at loss of words to let you know what a relief and comfort you have brought in my life.
I will always remember you for this good deed.
Client No- WEF/1298/T
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- reply to appreciation email from client
- client appreciation invitation wording examples
- client appreciation invitation wording
- client appreciation letter
- client appreciation letter sample
- client appreciation year end letter
- note of appreciation to client
- SAMPLE APPRECIATION LETTER TOP BANK CLIENT
- sample respond to a client for an employee appreciation