August 1, 2010
Mrs. Petricia Conary
I am writing this letter to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the commendable services you provided to my mother when she was confined to bed with paralysis last month. Though she is no more today, I am grateful to you for attending her needs with smile and indeed it was your service which gave me a peace of mind at my workplace.
As the saying goes, Service to men is service to the God and your services will surely and suitably be rewarded by the Almighty at appropriate time. The timely medical care and food care taken by you had indeed relieved me from the stress and without you I would have never taken care of my mother like this. Thank you for everything you did. Please accept the bouquet and the small gift I am sending to you with this letter.
Thanking you once again.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Sample Letter of Appreciation to a nurse
- nurse recognition letter sample
- nurse recognition letter
- charge nurse Appreciation Letter
- Sample Nurse Appreciation Letter
- sample letter of appreciation commending a nurse
- nurse appreciation note
- letter of appreciation to my veterinarian
- letter of appreciation for nurses