ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF UNSOLICITED IDEAS
We appreciate your interest in submitting to us an idea or proposal relative to: _
Our firm receives many ideas, suggestions and proposals, and has many of its own projects under development. Therefore, it is possible the idea or proposal you plan to submit to us has been considered and/or may already be in the planning stages.
Nevertheless, we would be pleased to accept your idea or proposal for assessment, provided it is accompanied by this acknowledgement letter signed by you.
It is understood that:
1. Samples or other submissions will be returned to the submitter only if return postage or freight is prepaid.
2. The company accepts no responsibility for casualty or loss to samples in our possession.
3. The company can accept no responsibility for holding any information in confidence.
4. The company shall pay compensation only in the event it, a) accepts the idea, b) has received the idea only from the submitter, and c) reaches agreement with the submitter as to terms and conditions.
If these terms are acceptable to you, please sign below where it is indicated and return together with your idea or proposal.
The foregoing terms and conditions are understood and acknowledged.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample follow up email after sending proposal
- letter of no responsibility sample
- quote follow up email template
- letter of no responsibility
- sample letter of project proposal
- sample request letter for project proposal
- sample letter of proposal for a project
- cover letter for rental application example
- sample letter of extension of tenancy agreement
- unsolilicitate proposal letter ideas