It was upsetting to know that the show pieces we shipped to your company previous week arrived in bits and pieces. As per our telephonic conversation we are agreeing to your request, and sending you a new shipment for 35 pieces. We assure you that it won’t be repeated again and our packaging will be of high quality as always. The shipment left our dock this morning itself and is scheduled for afternoon delivery to you on June 1, 2012. Meanwhile please return over the damaged goods back to us.
I am sorry that this unfortunate incident occurred and sincerely appreciate your continued patronage. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- apology letter for damaged goods
- apology letter to customer for damaged goods
- letter of apology for damaged goods
- business letter replacement of damaged goods
- apologize letter for damaged goods
- sample letter of replacement of goods
- LETTER FORMAT WHILE REPLACING DAMAGED GOODS WITH THE NEW GOODS
- apology and replacement letter
- replacing damaged goods who keeps damaged item
- company apology letter about broken items