Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding your account number ____________. We were able to track down the mistake and have credited your account accordingly. A report to this effect has also been sent to our credit reporting organization and we assure you that similar errors won’t be repeated again.
As of this date, your account balance is $_____________.
You are our valued client and we really apologize for any inconvenience this mix-up may have caused to you. If we may be of further assistance please contact this office at your convenience.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- bank apology letter to customer
- letter of apology from bank to customer
- apology letter to employee for payroll error
- accounting error apology
- Bank Error Letter to Customer
- complaint about accounting errors letter
- bank apology letter to customer for error
- business letter apology for error
- accounting correspondence to a customer
- letter from bank to customer for mistake