ASSIGNMENT OF TRADEMARK
The undersigned _, of _ (Corporation), being the lawful owner of a certain trademark registered in the United States Patent Office under registration number _, dated _, 20_ (Trademark), for good consideration does hereby sell, transfer and convey all right, title and interest in said trademark and convey all right, title and interest in said trademark and good will attaching thereto, unto _ (Purchaser).
Signed under seal this _ day of _, 20_.
State of _
Country of _ Date: _
Then personally appeared _ who acknowledged the foregoing, before me.
(Notary Seal) _______________________________
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- personally appeared before me notary
- before me personally appeared notary example
- Before me on this day personally appeared
- before me a notary public personally appeared
- personally appeared before me the undersigned
- before me a notary public personally appeared who names goes there
- Before me a Notary Public in and for the County and State aforesaid personally appeared
- before me on this the da
- What should I put on a notary line that says: before me personally appeared to me known to be the person described herein and who executed the foregoing instrument and ____acknowledged that ____voluntarily executed
- before me the undersigned a notary public who\s name