ASSIGNMENT OF TRADEMARK
The undersigned _, of _ (Corporation), being the lawful owner of a certain trademark registered in the United States Patent Office under registration number _, dated _, 20_ (Trademark), for good consideration does hereby sell, transfer and convey all right, title and interest in said trademark and convey all right, title and interest in said trademark and good will attaching thereto, unto _ (Purchaser).
Signed under seal this _ day of _, 20_.
State of _
Country of _ Date: _
Then personally appeared _ who acknowledged the foregoing, before me.
(Notary Seal) _______________________________
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- before me personally appeared notary example
- Before me on this day personally appeared
- personally appeared before me notary
- on this day before me
- personally appeared before me
- before me a notary public personally appeared
- on this day personally appeared before me
- who\s name goes in blank after sworn to before me by
- before me on this day personally appeared known to me
- before me personally appeared the undersigned