ASSIGNMENT OF TRADEMARK
The undersigned _, of _ (Corporation), being the lawful owner of a certain trademark registered in the United States Patent Office under registration number _, dated _, 20_ (Trademark), for good consideration does hereby sell, transfer and convey all right, title and interest in said trademark and convey all right, title and interest in said trademark and good will attaching thereto, unto _ (Purchaser).
Signed under seal this _ day of _, 20_.
State of _
Country of _ Date: _
Then personally appeared _ who acknowledged the foregoing, before me.
(Notary Seal) _______________________________
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- personally appeared before me notary
- Before me on this day personally appeared
- before me personally appeared notary example the forementioned
- before me personally appeared notary example
- BEFORE ME ON THIS DAY PERSONALLY A[PPEARD KNOWN TO ME
- before me on this day
- before me appeared
- before me a notary public personally appeared sample
- before me a notary public personally appeared
- whose name goes in before me the undersigned authority personally appeared