WE REPORT AS FOLLOWS:
25. Just relocated at new
A. DEBTOR’S ATTITUDE: 26. Lives in remote district:
1. Promises to pay later hard to contact personally
2. Ignores requests 27. Debtor is a minor. Trying
3. Disputes claim for settlement
4. Refuses to pay 28. Debtor judgment-proof;
5. Claims account is paid recovery doubtful
B. DEBTOR’S FINANCIAL D. ACTION RECOMMENDED
6. Doing part time work 29. Voluntary collection not
7. Working on commission possible. Recommend suit.
8. Out of work. Rechecking a) furnish 4 copies of
regularly. itemized statements
9. On relief. indicating date, amount
10. Earnings exempt; no other of each payment.
attachable assets. b) Original papers
11. Heavily in debt. c) Counsel must have legal
12. Debtor ill and without identity of Creditor in
funds. order to proceed.
13. In military service.
C. CURRENT ACTIVITY INDICATE IF:
14. Trying for a compromise A corporation–where?
15. Rechecking for assets to A partnership–full
justify legal action or names of all–
ability to pay. Individually owned–
16 Debtor deceased; checking Full name of individual?
17. Claims returned merchandise E. ACCOUNT CLOSED:
18. Suit filed; still pending 30. Skip–cannot locate
19. Judgment obtained. Attorney 31. No assets–hopeless
trying to execute Legal action not
20. Skip–trying to locate recommended.
Can you help? 32. Per your request.
21 Claims paid to you on 33. Subject refuses to
_______________Please pay or compromise,
confirm payment. too small for suit.
22. Claim in hands of our 34. Bankruptcy, no assets
representative in debtor’s 35. Outlawed. Refuses to
area. We are requesting pay or compromise.
report. 36. Deceased. No estate.
23. Just received a payment of Family won’t assist.
$_________________ 37. Exhausted all
24. We are making a final collection efforts.
effort for you. Uncollectable.