CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT BETWEEN FIRMS
AGREEMENT and acknowledgment between _ (Organization), and _(Undersigned).
Whereas, the Organization agrees to furnish the undersigned certain confidential information relating to the matters of the Organization for purposes of: (Describe)
Whereas, the undersigned agrees to assess, examine, inspect or obtain such information only for the purposes described above, and to otherwise hold such information confidential pursuant to the terms of this agreement, BE IT KNOWN, that the Organization has or shall furnish to the undersigned certain confidential information, as set forth on attached list, and may further allow the undersigned the right to inspect the business of the Organization and/or interview staffs or representatives of the Organization, all on the following conditions:
1. The undersigned agrees to hold all confidential or proprietary information or trade secrets (“information”) in trust and confidence and agrees that it shall be used only for the contemplated purpose, shall not be used for any other purpose or disclosed to any third party.
2. No extra copies will be made or retained of any written information supplied.
3. At the conclusion of our discussions, or upon demand by the Organization, all information, including written notes, photographs, memoranda, or notes taken by you shall be returned to us.
4. This information shall not be disclosed to any staff or consultant unless they agree to execute and be bound by the terms of this agreement.
5. It is understood that the undersigned shall have no obligation with respect to any information known by the undersigned or generally known within the industry prior to date of this agreement, or becomes common
knowledge within the industry thereafter.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Letter of Relinquishment of Property
- Relinquishment of real estate propery form
- Sample Letter of Relinquishing Property
- sample Letter Relinquishing Ownership of property
- letter relinqishing school resposibility
- termination in relinquishing rights to property
- letter of relinquish
- Legal Letter to Relinquish Property in Michigan
- how to write a relinquishment letter for property
- free template of examples of letters relinquishing trustee