There is a high amount of nervousness about the proposed merger with (name of company) that I can see the consequences in my division daily. I do not feel that the previous newsletter put out last week helped assuage the fears of the other employees.
I have faith that it might be beneficial to meet the issue head-on by holding a meeting wherein questions can be put forward and answers can be provided at that same platform.
There is a rift between employees and management that appears to be growing and presents a potential problem. If, for example, this merger fails to materialize, the employees may maintain their current feelings of alienation to the loss of the company.
I know that there are many inherent problems in hashing this subject out in an open forum and these must be weighed against the present alternative. I do feel, however, that the suggestion is worth some consideration.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample of suggestion for company improvement
- specimen presentation of letters issued by company suggestion
- suggestion on letter issued by a company
- specimen presentation of letters issued by company conclusion
- specimen presentation of letter issued by company conclusion
- specimen presentation of letters issued by company pdf
- specimen letters issued by company suggestions
- specimen letter issued by company
- sample format for comments and suggestion
- letter issued by company with its specimen