This is in reference to the letter and form received. We would like to inform you that we are in receipt of a directive from (name of the company) concerning the above captioned Regulation. This new rule went into effect on (date) and requires that complications of pregnancy be covered in the same manner as any other injury or disease.
“Complications” is defined as anything other than a normal delivery. This is applicable to any employee, dependent spouse or dependent child.
Due to the potential rise in claims, it has become necessary to increase our quoted rates to comply with this regulation. The new employee rate will be $ and the new spouse rates will be $_; the new
spouse and children rate will be $ and the new children only rate will be $
If you have any questions regarding these rate increases due to the change in regulations, please do not hesitate to call us for any further doubts or clarifications.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter of premium increase
- Employee Insurance Premium Increase Letter
- INCREASE IN PREMIUM LETTER
- example of letter letting customers know of rate increase for auto insurance
- Example letters to employees for health care increases
- premium increase letter to insured for homeowners insurance
- Insurance Rate Increase Letter
- example of letter of insurance increase
- employee letter of health premium increrases
- sample memo to employees of insurance premium increase