EXTENSION OF LEASE
EXTENSION AGREEMENT made by and between .. (Landlord), and .. (Tenant), relative to a certain lease agreement for premises known as .., and dated .., 20.. (Lease).
For good consideration, Landlord and Tenant each agree to extend the term of said Lease for a period of (..) years commencing on .., 20.. and terminating on .., 20.., with no further right to renewal or extension beyond said termination date.
During extended term, Tenant shall be liable to pay rent of $.. per annum, payable $.. per month in advance, in lieu of the rent contained in the original Lease.
It is further provided, nevertheless, that all other terms and conditions of the Lease shall continue during this extended term as if set forth herein.
Signed under seal this . day of ., 20..
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Agreement Renewal Letter
- sample letter of renewal of tenancy agreement
- Example of Lease Extension Letter
- letter to the landlord for extension of lease
- request to extend the lease beyond termination date
- sample of letters for extension of lease
- letter to landlord requesting month to month lease
- letter to extend a release business
- letter for extension of official vehical contract
- sample tenant extension request letter