EXTENSION OF LEASE
EXTENSION AGREEMENT made by and between .. (Landlord), and .. (Tenant), relative to a certain lease agreement for premises known as .., and dated .., 20.. (Lease).
For good consideration, Landlord and Tenant each agree to extend the term of said Lease for a period of (..) years commencing on .., 20.. and terminating on .., 20.., with no further right to renewal or extension beyond said termination date.
During extended term, Tenant shall be liable to pay rent of $.. per annum, payable $.. per month in advance, in lieu of the rent contained in the original Lease.
It is further provided, nevertheless, that all other terms and conditions of the Lease shall continue during this extended term as if set forth herein.
Signed under seal this . day of ., 20..
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter of renewal of tenancy agreement
- Agreement Renewal Letter
- request to extend lease
- sample extension letter for new business
- sample letter extension of tenancy
- sample letter for extension tenancy
- sample letter of lease extension
- sample letter to landlord for lease extension
- sample letter to landlord requesting extension of purchase option lease
- sample letter to landlord to estend lease agreement