1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I am inquiring about the status of our application for a <$amount> <loan/line of credit>. I last spoke with <name of person> and <he/she> indicated that we would hear something by <date>.
As I had mentioned at the time of application, we need access to this <loan/line of credit> <reason>. We were told at the time of our application that there was no problem in granting us this amount, yet we have not heard anything from you to date.
We have enjoyed doing business with you in the past, but feel that we are not receiving your usual level of service. I would appreciate it if you could give this matter your prompt attention and call me with a status report, as soon as you receive this letter.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter of inquiry sample for loan application in bank
- letter of enquiry
- Sample of inquiry letter for business loan
- bank enquiry letter
- How to write an inquiry email to a bank
- letter of inquiry for banks
- sample letter of inquiry to bank
- letter of inquiry to a bank sample
- Inquiry of bank letter
- sample application letter for an inquiry on a mortgage balance