NOTICE OF DISSOLUTION
Notice is hereby given in accordance with the provisions of (Section and Code of State) that:
The partnership heretofore existing between (partner A) and (partner B), under the fictitious name of (fictitious name of partnership) at (address), City of, Country of, State of is now dissolved by mutual consent.
That (partner A), of the City of, Country of, State of, has withdrawn from and is no longer associated in the conducting of said business, and (partner B), of the City of, Country of, State of will conduct said business hereafter, has assumed all of the due obligations of said business incurred both heretofore and hereafter, and is entitled to all of the assets of said business.
Said partnership is dissolved as of (date).
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- business partnership letter
- Sample of Business Partnership Letter
- letter solicitating business partnership
- example letter of business partnership
- dissolution letter examples
- Sample Notice of Dissolution
- Partnership Letters to Companies
- dissolution letter
- solicit business partnership email
- how to write a letter for dissolution of partnership simple letter