Mrs. Ruth Lee,
52, Billings Dr, Nr. Farm Fresh,
Albuquerque, New Mexico – 87109
March 16, 2012
Dear Mrs. Ruth Lee,
I am Robin Patterson, writing on behalf of ‘The Right Path of Journalism’ society. Ours is an organization of students pursuing journalism and related courses.
We people are determined to upgrade the quality and professionalism in the field of journalism across the nation.
As a part of our annual event, we have organized seminar on current trends and problems in the field of media. We are expecting a large number of journalism students from different institutions.
The main objective of this seminar is that the students gain valuable knowledge about their field and help them understand the global developments in media segments.
Now, to make this event a true success, we need to raise funds so that more and more students can attend the event and get benefited.
You are a successful journalist and we know that you would definitely like to help the new talents learn more about the field. So, we are seeking your financial support.
Please donate any amount you think is right for this event.
Thank you for your support.
The Right Path of Journalism
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample solicitation letter for seminar
- misbehave complaint letter
- sample letter for misbehave complaint
- please donate letter
- sample complaint letter against MISBEHAVIOR
- sample complaint letter for misbehavior
- sample complaint letter media feature
- sample letter of complaint
- Sample of letters asking university for permission to organize a seminar
- format of letterfor for requesting to organise aworkshop/seminaer