Whenever you plan on donating a specific some of money or a piece of property to a charitable group there are certain steps you have to follow.
Firstly, you will have to write down a letter to the organization mentioning the sum of money you plan on donating with a firm reason for the cause.
A few guidelines are mentioned for you:
• Write it straight to the point. Do not beat around the bush.
• Do not forget to include your address.This is because the charity has to send you a tax receipt.
A sample letter of donation to charity
Dear Puppy rescue,
This is Joey. I am pretty impressed by your organization’s work. You seem to be making a difference. As such, I have decided to put in my contribution to your organization as well.
I have attached a certified check of $2000 for the cause.
I hope my contribution will help you in your cause to a certain extent.
You may send my tax receipt to:
Hope to keep up the spirit of your good work alive.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Letter to Send with Donation
- giving donation letter
- sample letter requesting donation for medical expenses
- giving donation letter example
- example of letter you send when you make a donation
- Donating Money to Charity Letter
- cover letter when sending a charity donation
- writing a contribution letter to go along with a check
- contribution letter to accompany a donation to a school