254, Pink Residency, Old Rd,
Pasadena, Texas – 45263
April 30, 2012
Dear Mr. Harris,
We are a group of theater enthusiasts who want to share our knowledge with the other aspiring artists.
Performing theater is really a difficult, but rewarding work. Theater is an interesting way that not only entertains people, but also helps you spread your messages to the society.
One can express their feelings, ideas and pass on life lessons to the audience and it really leaves a mark on the people’s mind.
We are planning a fee workshop on theater – an opportunity to interested people who don’t have money, but want to learn and develop their skills in theater.
And, to support this free workshop, we are raising funds from different sources. We hope that you like to help others in the society and would like to contribute for this great cause.
Thank you for your time and we hope for your support.
Ms. Carolyn Marshall
Manager – New Method Arts
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample alumni letter to raise money
- letter of fund raising for musical instrument
- How to write a letter to a principal about fundraising
- good go fund me campainletters
- go fund me template
- go fund me sample letters
- go fund me letters
- fundraising sales pitch letters
- examples of fund raising templates for a poor school in a 3rd world country
- write a letter to businesses to ask for donation to study abroad