Letter of excuse is generally a leave letter by an employee for not being able to be present at work notifying the reasons of absence. For instance, if you did not attend office for a day because of your ill heath, you will have to write a letter to your superior informing about your absence along with the cause.
Sample Letter of Excuse
Habanero Consulting Group
Fredericton, New Brunswick
With deep regret I write this letter to you stating the cause of my absence from work on the 5th of May, 2013.
I was suffering from severe headache since I woke up and I fainted after sometime. When I came to my senses I was not in a condition to come to work.
But, I am more than willing to make up to the loss this weekend. I will keep myself free for the whole day.
Please contact me in case you want to talk more on this issue.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter to principal for sick leave
- vacation application letter nursery school
- sample of excuse letter for being absent in work because of sickness
- excuse letter for being absent in work due to sickness
- sample excuse letter for being absent in class due to fever
- sample excuse letter for being absent in work due to sickness
- sample absent letter for work due to headache
- letter to the principel of your school requesting him to grant me excuse as i have been ill for more than month
- loss of child work excuse letter
- MEDICAL LEAVE LETTER PARENT