Mr. Paul Martin
Customer Care Manager
18th January, 2012.
Ref: Unserviceable Product
Dear Mr. Martin,
This is with reference to the Beta Product we purchased from you on 13th January, vide receipt number CE530. I regret to inform you that the product is unserviceable and does not match up to the mentioned standards.
I am sure this is not a regular mistake on your part, so I request you to kindly take an immediate action and send us a suitable replacement within the next two days.
I am enclosing a copy of the receipt to help you speed up the process of replacement. Looking forward to getting a prompt response from your end.
Encl: Copy of Receipt
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample complaint letter bad behaviour
- complaint letter sample
- sample reference letter for cleaning lady
- product complaint letter sample
- sample product complaint letter
- reference letter for cleaning lady
- aunt emma thank you so much for the
- letter format to cheating customer care of defective product
- sample letter complaint about a product
- write a letter to the manager of abc electronics Pvt Ltd to complain about a newly purchased refrigerator