D- South Society,
6 January 2012
<Mention recipient’s address>
Dear <Recipient’s name>
This is to inform you that we received your payment of <$amount> on invoice number <invoice number>. Unfortunately, payment from your end was delayed. Our policy clearly mentions that payment must be made before last date. <mention policy>.
Due to widespread business we’re forced to constantly monitor our cash flow. We need to maintain the quality of <type of products or services you provide> for which we are known, we need to ensure we must pay our suppliers, often before we can serve you.
From next, we would appreciate that you pay for all <products/services> in advance. We will be happy to review our position after <time period>. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to serving you in future also.
encl: <mention list of enclosed items>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- payment received letter
- payment received letter sample
- late payment letter sample
- sample letter of payment received
- received payment letter
- Sample late payment Letter
- overdue payment letter sample
- sample of received letter
- payment received sample letter
- This is to inform you that we received your partial payment of on invoice number