Mr. Sam Brown
Rainbow Holiday Planners
19th January, 2012.
Ref: European Holiday Tour
Dear Mr. Brown,
This is with reference to the European Holiday Tour we chose through your company. The reference number of our transaction is TC456. I am sorry to inform you that the holiday we planned could not match up to the promises made to us in the Brochure or the itinerary.
To begin with, the Tour Manager, Mr. Joseph Phelps himself was not well-versed with the Itinerary and kept missing schedules. The accommodation arranged was also pathetic and we could not stay comfortably. At the time of planning we were promised four-star accommodation in all the places, though we ended up being staying in hotels which were no better than budget hotels.
It is very saddening to know that a company of your reputation promises exotic holidays and fails to meet the promised standards.
I request you to kindly look into the matter and take suitable remedial action.
Encl: Copy of Receipt of transaction
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter of complaint hotel example
- letter of complaint hotel
- holiday complaint letter examples
- letter of complaint about a holiday
- holiday complaint letter
- Holiday Complaint Letter Samples
- a letter of complaint hotel
- sample hotel complaint letter
- letter of complaint example hotel
- a letter of complaint about a holiday