Mr. /Ms ………………….
………………………… (Full Postal Address)
Dear Mr. /Ms ………………..
Sub: Selection of ‘Manager Marketing’.
Ref: Your application dated ………….
1. Position – You are appointed to the position of ‘………..’ (post here) in our company. In this capacity, you will report to….. (Name & designation). This is a permanent/term position, and the start date will be ….
As a … (post), your key responsibilities will be (describe role here)
2. Remuneration -Your base salary is $…? Annually, plus allowances if applicable.
3. Benefits & Pension – As a permanent/term employee, you will be eligible to participate in (company name)’s group benefit plans for employees. For complete list of employee plans, please contact the H.R department.
4. Vacation – You are entitled to …. (No.) of vacations per year. Please note that the practice of carry forward your leaves is not encouraged in this company.
5. Assessment Period – For the initial …. (No. of months) will be your probation period, the company has the right to terminate your services at anytime for whatever reasons.
6. Other terms & conditions – Please visit this link for other terms and conditions.
Confidentiality – During the tenure of your employment with (company name), you are entrusted with highly confidential and proprietary information. No information will be released or divulged, directly or indirectly by you.
Please review the contents of this offer carefully. If you accept all the terms & conditions, please sign it and return it by due date.
(Official Name), I wish to express my sincere enthusiasm about your joining. I hope that you find the terms reasonable. You can feel free to contact us, if you have any questions.
I agree and accept all the terms & conditions of this employment offer on (date).
(New Employee Name)
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- carry forward annual leave letter sample
- letter of intent sample
- letter of intent for a permanent position
- Sample Intent Letter Requesting Employment
- sample request letter for permanent employment
- sample request letter for permanent position
- sample letter to carry forward annual leave
- annual leave carry forward sample letter
- sample letter of carry forward annual leave
- letter requesting permanent employment