Mr. Paul Chance
689, Park View Apartments,
12th January, 2012.
Ref: Unserviceable appliances
Dear Mr. Chance,
This is to bring to your attention the unserviceable appliances in 689. When we moved in to this new apartment we were promised a fully functional apartment. To our utter disappointment ever since we moved in all the kitchen appliances are not functional.
I would like to request you to kindly look into this matter and get the appliances serviceable within a couple of days.
I look forward to your co-operation on the matter.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- thanking landlord letter
- letter from landlord regarding No paring or driving on grass
- TENET LETTER TO LANDLORD REGARDING PARKING ISSUE WITH NAIGHBORS
- Sample Letter for Tenant Parking
- Parking Violation Letter to Tenant
- letter for tenant to no visitor
- how to write a letter to tenant about allowing speed in parking garage
- Example of Landlord Parking Notice for No Parking
- 15 minute parking stalls memo to tenants