Mr. Srilan jain
11th January, 2012
Ref: Sub-standard Food
Dear Mr. Jain,
I visited with my family to your Saffron restaurant on 16th January to celebrate my son’s birthday. Unfortunately, the sub-standard food quality in your restaurant really dampened our spirits.
The dinner started off in a very disappointing way when we were served some tasteless lukewarm fluid which was passed off as Sweet-corn soup. The starters we ordered were dripping with oil, though we had specifically requested for fat-free food.
The Main Course tasted equally bad. Though we had ordered an assortment of vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian platters, and they all seemed to taste the same.
The only redeeming feature was the well-mannered Service that evening and the friendly manner in which your waiters patiently heard our numerous complaints.
I hope in future the quality of your food is able to match up to the quality of your service.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- complaint letter for food quality
- letter of complaint restaurant
- restaurant complaint letter
- example of complaint letter to restaurant
- restaurant complaint letter sample
- complaint letter to restaurant about poor service
- complaint letter about food quality
- sample complaint letter to restaurant
- complaint letter sample restaurant
- complaint letter restaurant