Cooper City Housing Estate
Subject: Complaint against absence of ATM in the society campus
I am one of the new residents of your society. My husband travels abroad often on his official assignments, and I stay here with my son and widow mother-in-law. The estate is distant from the main city; and it becomes really taxing for collecting cash for daily expenses.
It is really not feasible to maintain a huge cash balance at home for days. Also, keeping all the bank locations in mind, there is not a single outlet in the nearest ten kilometers. We hereby request you to kindly give your consent for an ATM in our campus, so that it may relieve us from the daily inconvenience.
I believe I am not the lone sufferer. You must have received similar requests from other residents of our society as well. I am looking forward to your prompt action.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- complaint letter to society
- complaint letter to society format
- sample complaint letter to housing society
- society complaint letter format
- letter to society for complaints
- society complaint letter
- sample complaint letter to society
- society letter format
- format of complaint letter to society
- complaint letter format to housing society