From: Mrs. Mary Smith
253, Rose Lane,
Bridge City, Louisiana -36524
To: Mrs. Carino
25, Ralph St,
Oak Park, Illinois – 54875
August 20, 2012
Dear Mrs. Carino,
It was shocking news for me to know about the sudden death of your sister Ms. Rena Carino. I could not believe for few minutes that she is no more with us.
I knew Rena since our old college days; and actually we met in the church much before your family relocated to Texas. We also had great bonding at our last office as well. I still can’t believe it that I don’t have such a great friend anymore.
I can understand the pain and grief your family must be going through at this time. I offer my condolences on her sudden death & support for your family.
I cannot forget her ever. I remember that she was an intelligent and lovely person. She had many achievements in her short lived life. She had an analytical bent of mind and a wonderful person to be with. I can understand that it is really not easy for you to live without her, but unfortunately, we all have to accept this sorrowful fact. Now, it’s you who has to take care of your family being the eldest one with so many responsibilities towards your parents and siblings.
596- 935 -9885 – This is my contact number, you can contact me at anytime for any kind of help you may need.
May God rest her soul in peace!
With deepest sympathy,
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample christian condolence letter
- christian condolence letter sample
- christian letters of condolences samples
- christian condolence letter samples
- free sample church condolence letter
- church condolence letter template
- christisn condolence letters
- letter of sympathy from church
- christian condolence letters from a church
- www christian sympathy letters com