Mrs. Sandra Garrison
St. John’s College of Economics
Chicago, Illinois -52413
July 30, 2012
It was really upsetting to know to know about this unfortunate incident – demise of your father-in-law. I know that you were very close to him since the beginning of your new married life. I feel that perhaps this was the right time of his heavenly abode.
We all will remember him for his good nature and kind heart. He was an intelligent and successful man. He had many achievements in his life, and he earned them all with honesty and this is why everybody respected him a lot. I find myself lucky to be known by him personally.
But, nothing can be done against this hard truth about his demise. Please accept my sincere condolences on behalf of my family, and I pray for your recovery from this pain. I will meet you very soon.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter to father in law
- sample letter to father in law
- Father in Law Appreciation
- an open letter to my father in law
- penttest thankful for my father in law
- congratulations on becoming father in law
- example of a birthday note to father in law
- congratulations message for achievement of father
- Congratulation letter for life time achievement
- thank you to my father in law