6-A/B, William Street,
4th January, 2012.
Ref: Account Number 987654321
Dear Mr. Shaw,
This is with reference to my Account Number 12345678, which has been unduly debited with $ 75 as processing fee, for an overseas transaction.
I was unaware of such a clause before I made the transaction. Also, I specifically checked with your Customer Services Manager before I made the said transaction and I was informed no fees will be charged.
I am associated with your Bank for last 10 years and I regret to inform you that this is the first time I am encountering such a problem.
I request you to kindly look into the matter and remit the said amount into my account within the next two days. I am enclosing a copy of the latest Account Statement for your action. I would greatly appreciate your executing this request at your earliest convenience.
Encl: Copy of Account Statement.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample complaint letter to bank manager
- complaint letter format to bank manager
- letter to bank manager for complaint
- sample of complaint letter to bank
- letter to bank manager for bank statement
- complaint letter to bank for charges
- complaint letter to bank
- request bank statement letter sample
- bank complaints letter format
- sample complaint letter to bank service