Big Curve Dr
San Jose, California – 52486
10 June, 2012
I purchased internet services from [Company Name] on [Date], and have been using the services with no problems. But, when two days back, I received my bill through email, I found a charge of [$?] for the [billing period], which has been wrongly charged to me.
I believe that I have been charged for something I didn’t use. I didn’t use your internet service in the last couple of months, so there is no valid reason for this bill being charged to me.
I want someone in your Collections department to contact me as soon as possible and talk to me regarding this mater.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample complaint letter for wrong billing
- sample letters of complaint for being wrongly chsrged
- sample letter of solution
- sample letter complain about internet bill charges
- complaint letter for wrong bill
- letter for being charged bill wrongfully
- how to write a complaint letter about the billing
- example letter of problem on payment
- example complaint letters about extra charges added to bill
- samples of complaint letter for wrong billing