1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I purchased a [Product name] on [date] from your company. Actually, I purchased this item by going after the recommendations of your sales staff. I still remember that your salesman was insisting that this is the right product I needed for my purpose.
Now, I have discovered that as your salesman was wrong, so it becomes your responsibility to give me a refund and that too for the full price.
I feel that I was highly misinformed and was forced to buy something that is no use to me. The salesman didn’t thing about m needs even for once, he was only concerned about the sales.
I must say that this is not the right to do business and no customer would be happy with such a experience.
So, I am asking you a full refund as soon as possible.
Thank you for your attention in this matter.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- return item letter sample
- samples of misinformed letters
- letter for wrong item
- sanmple letter for refund done incorrectly
- samples of short letters -receiving wrong product to customer at home
- sample letter to travel agent on misinformed flight timings
- sample demand letter replacement for lost items
- sample demand letter replace product
- locksmith doing wrong sample letter for refund
- letter of demand for wrong product