Mr. Anthony Parkinson
MTI Syndicate Bank,
San Jose, California
August 10, 2012,
I am James Carlson, writing to you in regard to my account with your Bank.
I have a savings account in your Bank – 323256. I recently applied for an account passbook in written on July 20, 2012. I was told that I will get the new account passbook by August 2, 2012.
However, I have not got the passbook, and I tried to call the bank customer care many times, but I could not talk to anyone.
Now, I have no more patience as today one of your staff told me to re-submit an application for the passbook.
I simply cannot understand your procedure. I have been with this Bank since the past 10 years and I never faced an issue like this before.
I am requesting you to look into this matter and help me out as soon as possible. I need the passbook at the soonest for some property loan formality.
Thanks and regards,
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- application for car loan sample letter
- car loan application letter to bank manager
- car loan request letter to employer
- sample car loan application
- car loan letter sample
- car loan application letter
- request letter for vehicle loan
- how to write application for car loan
- write a letter vehicle loan information
- application letter for car loan