Mrs. Jordon Vinson
Apt 34, Queens Residency,
Eliza Rd, Manchester
October 10, 2012
Dear Mrs. Vinson,
We are sorry to inform you that in the last board meeting held on October 6, 2012, our company’s senior management has decided to end your contract of service with effect from October 20, 2012, and, a notice period of ten days is given to you.
The management is terminating you because of the following reasons –
First, the quality of work delivered by you was falling short every week. You were not performing as we were expecting of you.
And, secondly, you failed to submit your project report many times in a month. Also, your frequent leaves affected our company’s productivity a lot and it directly affected our business. So, it is because of these reasons that the company is terminating you.
Please note that the company wants to settle all the things before your termination – your salary, pension and the reimbursements etc. We have enclosed a letter along with this letter stating your dues in the company that we will pay by the next week.
Please sign the form and submit it to the office in 2-3 days. If you have any questions, you may contact us anytime.
We wish you good luck for your future.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- end of contract letter sample
- end of contract sample letter
- finish contract letter sample
- sample letter of termination of employment contract
- sample letter of end of contract of employment
- end of contract thank you letter sample
- sample letter for end of contract
- employment contract termination letter sample
- sample letter for end of employment contract
- sample Contract Termination Letter