Whenever you plan on donating a specific some of money or a piece of property to a charitable group there are certain steps you have to follow.
Firstly, you will have to write down a letter to the organization mentioning the sum of money you plan on donating with a firm reason for the cause.
A few guidelines are mentioned for you:
• Write it straight to the point. Do not beat around the bush.
• Do not forget to include your address.This is because the charity has to send you a tax receipt.
A sample letter of donation to charity
Dear Puppy rescue,
This is Joey. I am pretty impressed by your organization’s work. You seem to be making a difference. As such, I have decided to put in my contribution to your organization as well.
I have attached a certified check of $2000 for the cause.
I hope my contribution will help you in your cause to a certain extent.
You may send my tax receipt to:
Hope to keep up the spirit of your good work alive.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- Letter to Send with Donation
- sample letters requesting money for schools
- giving donation letter
- Example of letters asking for donations for a fire victim
- sample letter inviting employees to give to hospital foundation
- letter to send with donation check
- charity donation offer sample letter
- form letter donation community band
- what to write in a letter to send a donation to a chaitey
- giving a donation letter