Mr. Daniel Moore
23, Maggie’s Ave,
Oak Park, Chicago, IL
October 03, 2012
Dear Mr. Moore,
I am Ruth Carlson, writing on behalf of the ‘Morgan Art Gallery’. The purpose of this letter is to invite you to a painting auction organized by our art gallery.
Our company organizes this event every year to raise funds for the philanthropic activities.
The money collected through this auction is used for helping the poor & needy children by supporting their education. We are associated with a charity group and we transfer all the funds to this group called, ‘Mother Mary Trust’.
The paintings auctioned at the event are done by upcoming artists. Some part of the collected funds also goes to them.
We request you to participate in this silent auction and show your support for the needy children. Please rest assured that complete secrecy is maintained at this event.
Entrance is strictly by invitation.
Thanks and regards,
Morgan Art Gallery
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter to participate in an event
- sample letter requesting participation event
- sample invitation letter for charity event
- Participation Letter in an Event
- invitation letter to participate in an event
- invitation letter for participation in an event
- letter of invitation to participate in event
- sample letter of invitation to participate in an event
- letter requesting participation in an event
- sample letter for participation in event