Mr. Edwin Parks
Dear Mr. Parks,
This is in regard to your last week advertisement for the post of News Editor.
I am very confident that I fulfill all the requirements for this position. I have the qualifications you asked for and I am applying with my detailed resume.
I can provide you with recommendations from my past employers.
I graduated in Journalism from a prestigious college with bright grades. I also worked as ‘Editor-in-Chief’ for our college paper.
After college, I got an offer from a local paper and there I was exposed to the current trends in the field of journalism. I wrote articles, made stories and researched on different subjects. And, then finally I got to work in copy reading. I was given enough work to learn; it enhanced my editing skills & increased my knowledge. I worked there for two years and learnt a lot.
I have attended a one month training workshop from a large publishing house on editing and I passed it excellently.
I hope you will consider my application. I am available for an interview at anytime of as per your convenience.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- request letter for attending workshop
- permission letter for attending workshop
- leave application for attending workshop
- permission letter to attend workshop
- application for attending workshop
- letter to attend workshop
- recommendation letter for attending workshop
- sample application letter to attend a workshop
- Sample Letter to attend Training
- letter format for attending workshop