1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
Re: Account No. […]
ATM Card No. [ ]
It was 26th of the last month, the Friday, when I was trying to withdraw some cash from your ATM located at [address], my card got stuck in the machine and I could not get it out.
And, as it was evening that time, & the Bank lobby was closed at the time, so I had no person to help me out.
Now, I request you to either return the same card, or issue me a new one.
Thank you for consideration.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- atm complaint letter format
- Complaint letter to bank for cash withdraw
- cash not withdraw from atm complain letter
- atm withdrawal complain
- compliant letter about atm withdraw
- sample of a letter that your atm gt stuck
- atm card stuck in machine letter
- bank letter of withdraw complaint
- cash not withrawal by ATM complaints letter
- complaint letter for atm card not working