1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
04 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
Re: Account No. <account number>
I know that the above-mentioned account is under the delinquent status.
I want to say that I really intend to repay my debt, and I would appreciate if you could work out an easy payment plan for me in order to bring this account current.
You can contact me as per your convenience to further discuss this matter. I can be reached at – [phone number].
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- letter requesting payment plan
- payment plan proposal letter
- payment plan request letter sample
- Letter to Request Payment Plan
- PAYMENT PLAN LETTER SAMPLE
- letter to court requesting payment plan
- letter to company setting up a payment plan
- letter about receiving payment but need to set up payment arrangements
- How to request creditor for an alternative payment plan on charge off
- friendly email to customer regarding payment