1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
05 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I am writing to introduce you to our foundation [group name] and the kind of work we do in your community.
Since the past [no. of years], our foundation has been involved in philanthropic activities. All our volunteers feel a great amount of satisfaction when they work for us.
As you know that running such a big foundation involved in different kinds of charitable activities requires a large amount of money. And, we seek donations and other kind of support from the community we serve.
Thus, we are requesting you to consider this letter as our appeal to seek financial donations from your company. It’s only because of big business houses like yours that we are able to continue with our charity works since years.
I thank you for your consideration to our request and your support for our noble causes.
If you have any kind of questions about our group or its activities, please feel free to contact us anytime.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- solicitation letter for feeding program sample
- proof of volunteer letter template
- sample solicitation letter for school supplies
- sample solicitation letter for carolling
- proof of volunteer work letter sample
- Letter of excuse for work because of volunteering
- examples of letters to fire department asking to join
- sample letter asking churches to volunteer donations
- Letter Proof of Volunteer Work
- letter of support for volunteer work