1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
05 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I am writing to introduce you to our foundation [group name] and the kind of work we do in your community.
Since the past [no. of years], our foundation has been involved in philanthropic activities. All our volunteers feel a great amount of satisfaction when they work for us.
As you know that running such a big foundation involved in different kinds of charitable activities requires a large amount of money. And, we seek donations and other kind of support from the community we serve.
Thus, we are requesting you to consider this letter as our appeal to seek financial donations from your company. It’s only because of big business houses like yours that we are able to continue with our charity works since years.
I thank you for your consideration to our request and your support for our noble causes.
If you have any kind of questions about our group or its activities, please feel free to contact us anytime.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- proof of volunteer letter template
- solicitation letter for feeding program sample
- sample solicitation letter for school supplies
- sample solicitation letter for carolling
- proof of volunteer work letter sample
- letters to request violunteers from an agency
- voluntary solicitation sample letter for seniors foundation
- fire department appeal letetr volunteer
- letter of intent for volunteer for donation
- volunteer request letter for church