Staff of the Eminent Enterprises,
‘Godly Works’, you may have heard about this foundation. This charitable group has been working for helpless children, women and old people since the past twenty years and their work is known to all in the society.
This great foundation has approached us to seek contributions to support their human welfare activities. I, as the CEO of this company urge all the staff and people in the management and staff to come forward and donate for this noble cause so that the lives of the poor and homeless people can be improved a bit.
I pledge that I will donate an amount equivalent to the entire collection of the employees of this company, thus, please contribute openhandedly for the betterment of poor and needy. It would be great if you can collect funds from your family members, friends and relatives.
Our company has been always involved in philanthropic activities and we have supported foundations involved in such activities, so we all should contribute to this noble cause.
Please note that the minimum amount accepted is $10, and all the contributions above $100 will be acknowledged with an employee name certificate from the company.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample donation letter for sick person
- Donation Letter for Sick Employee
- sample memo on staff fundraiser for sick employee
- sample donation letter for ill co worker
- memo asking employees help for a sick friend
- HOSTING A FUNDRAISER FOR AN EMPLOYEE WHO IS ILL
- homeless children requesting donation activities
- fundraising letter to employes
- free sample of donating sick time co-worker flyer to distribute to staff
- sample templates for go fund me account for the sick