Residents of Abraham’s Residential Society
Garden Dr., Mild Lake City, C.A. -45236
May 4, 2012
Dear Friends of Abraham’s Residential Society,
The volunteers of ‘High Alert Fire Brigade’ work hard for the well-being of people of this community. We attend around 50 calls a day and always act on time. We have been serving this community for around 10 years.
Our firefighting equipments need maintenance and repair on a regular basis. We meet our requirements by grants. But, last year, our group has incurred a debt as we needed the money for hardware and maintenance and we didn’t get any help.
We are appealing the residents of this community to donate to our group. We request you all to think about our group and extend your support so that we can serve you better in the future.
You can send in your donations in the form of cash or check. Checks can be made in favor of our group’s name.
We are also organizing a fair in the community hall as a get together for the community people and raise funds. We cordially invite all the residents and hope that you will all participate in the event and extend your support and enable us to serve you better in the future.
Thank you for your time.
High Alert Fire Brigade
Abraham’s Residential Society
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample request for support letter
- fire department donation letter
- fire department fundraising letter
- sample letter request car grant
- sample fire department donation request letter
- donation request letter fire department
- we cordially invite you to our event sample
- volunteer fire department fundraising letter
- Fire Dept Donation Letters
- fire department donation thank you letter