Mr. Billy Fisher,
Manager – Operations
Insight General Insurance Inc.
Carlisle, MA – 15741
March 8, 2012
Dear Mr. Fisher,
I am writing this letter as a representative of the ‘Open Sky’ N.G.O. We work for the underprivileged children. We provide food, shelter, clothes and take care of the education of these children. Our foundation relies on the donations that we receive from different sources.
We hold many events and activities round the year so that we can keep help the children in the future continuously.
The purpose of this letter is to seek donation from you. It’s only people like you who have made it possible for us to do something about the poor and needy children.
We request you to donate some amount for the betterment of the children we work for. The amount you donate to our group ensures the safety and care of the poor children.
Our foundation organizes many types of events on state level to collect funds to support our causes. Every penny donated by people like you goes to the benefit of needy children. Your donation is utilized to provide better living conditions and good education to children.
Please note that all our donors get tax deductible receipts for their help.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward for your help. You can contact us at – 689-546-8985 for any kind of queries.
Thanks & Regards,
Open Sky Trust
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- fire department donation request letter
- thank you letter for support
- thank you letter for support sample
- letter to request holiday help for a disabled person
- letter to enclose with gift card to needy family
- how to thank a donor for christmas gift for the needy
- needy family seeking help letter
- sample requesting monetary donation for needy families
- free sample letters for needy family donations
- message of support for a poor family